Wednesday 13 May 2015

James long presentation.





I am pleased with the way that my group and I have presented our work to Tom from James long. The groups samples were placed in album sleeves to divide the work into print, stitch work and knit samples. Tom was pleased with the presentation of the work because it was intriguingly packaged and well organised.




 
The group work still needs a lot of refining so that it merges together as clear collaborative group work instead of looking like five individual projects. This could be achieved by us manipulating each other's work. I do feel that the way we have worked has given the collection many dimensions and crossed over many creative platforms which is important to the concept of punk because punk is about individuality. 
To strengthen my knitwear samples, I need to use more luxurious yarns and build upon the reversible qualities that Tom liked in my knitting patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment